The International Conference on Advanced Technologies and Humanitarian Sciences (ICATHS) is a flagship conference of the EMSI Group, High School of Moroccan Engineer, member of the first Pan-African private higher education, Honoris United Universities. The 1st edition of this great event will be held on 25-26 July, 2019 in Rabat, the imperial city and the administrative capital of Morocco and which is listed as a World Heritage Site.
ICATHS’2019 focuses on advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. This cross-disciplinary workshop provides the critical issues for the benefit of the resource-constrained and vulnerable populations in the world. In addition, it is an opportunity to identify the most pressing needs and discover the highlight humanitarian technologies that promote successful practice, and attract humanitarian and emergency management practitioners in order to learn from their successes and better guide future research. The ICATHS aims at examining the various challenges in those areas and will provide a forum for exchanging ideas, discussing solutions, and sharing experiences among researchers and professionals from both academia and industry.
Paper Submissions Deadline
20th May 2019 20th June 2019
Notification of acceptance
15th June 2019 1st July 2019
25th June 2019 8th July 2019
Early Bid Registration4th July 2019
Conference Venue25-26 July 2019
After the success of the last workshop in the last year, the ICATHS of this year comes back with the aim of becoming a ranked international conference on advanced technologies and humanitarian sciences. Thus, the main objectives of ICATHS are and not limited:
- Advanced engineering and materials for IT and industrial Technologies
- Smart manufactories and sustainable development, Ecology, Recycled materials
- Water resources management
- Communication systems, smart City, smart Citizens, IOT and wireless sensor network
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy (Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Marine Energy, Hybrid Renewable System, Power Electronic, Energy Management, Storage System)
- Management, Business, economics, education and humanitarian sciences
- Data processing, Statistics, IT security & Data Privacy, Smart Computing, Information Systems
A detailed presentation of the main topics is available here : Call for Papers.
All papers should be submitted to the ICATHS Easychair online submission website at ICATHS'2019 Submission Link
All accepted and presented papers in the ICATHS’2019 will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. Best papers will be selected for publication as book chapters with SPRINGER after evaluation . Selected papers will be submitted for publication in an indexed journal with important impact factor:
ICGST - Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
ICGST - Journal of Automatic Control and System Engineering