In order to be included in the ICATH'22 Proceedings, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference. Each accepted paper must be presented in the conference by an author unless the TPC Chairs grant permission for a substitute presenter (arranged in advance of the event) who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
At least one of the authors listed in the paper must register for ICATH'2022.
The conference will be designed and prepared as an in-person event. However, in the case of perduring traveling restrictions during the conference dates due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be ready to convert the conference to a fully on-line event.
Registration for In-person Conference
|Category||Advanced Registration||Late Registration|
|Others Students (Maghreb/Africa/MENA)||230€||280€|
|Other Academics (Maghreb/Africa/MENA)||250€||300€|
|Additional Paper : The registration fee of second paper of the same author||100€|
* Registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions;
- Conference proceeding with a bag;
- Welcome reception;
- Two coffee breaks per day;
- Two Lunches;
- Fill the registration form here
- The only means of payment of the registration is the bank transfer for SIRO association.
- Don’t forget to mention ICATH 2022 as the object of your bank transaction.
- If you are not an author but you would like to attend the conference please fill the following form : Registration (Attendees only)
- Bank Name: Coming Soon
- Bank Address: Coming Soon
- Beneficiary Name: Coming Soon
- Beneficiary Account Number (IBAN): Coming Soon
- Swift Code: Coming Soon
- Beneficiary Address: Coming Soon
- Reference Label: ICATH2022